View course details of Tableau online training with assured placement. Enroll now at octovion.com and get discounts.
Get Quotes For Tableau online training with assured placement with Job Support
Tableau Desktop is one among the most used data visualization, reporting and Business Intelligence tool in the tech world.
Tableau is simple to use application which requires minimum skill level. It is the reporting tool of choice for multiple enterprises.
By enrolling for tableau online training you can gain a thorough introduction to data analysis and visual design in Tableau, and learn how to build views and interactive dashboards.
You will get to learn the following
1. Introduction and Overview
2. Why Tableau? Why Visualization?
3. The Tableau Product Line
4. Connecting to Data and introduction to data source concepts
5. Working with data files versus database servers
6. Understanding the Tableau workspace
7. Dimensions and Measures
8. Building Basic Views
9. Help Menu and Samples
10. Concepts and Options when Connecting to Data
11. Overview of other connection options
12. Joining multiple tables
13. Data Blending
14. Custom SQL
15. Publishing and Re-using Data Connections
16. Understand how to deal with data changes in your data source such as field addition,
deletion or name change
17. Re-using and sharing data connections ‚œ the concept of metadata
18. Creating Views
20. Size and Transparency
22. Working with Dates
23. Discrete versus Continuous3
24. Dual Axis / Multiple Measures
25. Combo Charts with different mark types
26. Scatter Plots
27. Pie Charts and Bar Charts
28. Small Multiples
29. Working with aggregate versus disaggregate data
31. Sorting & Grouping
33. Filtering and Quick Filters
34. Cross-Tabs (Pivot Tables)
35. Totals and Subtotals
36. Drilling and Drill Through
37. Aggregation and Disaggregation
38. Working with Statistics and Trendlines
39. Getting Started with Calculated Fields
40. Working with String Functions
41. Basic Arithmetic Calculations
42. Date Math
43. Working with Totals
44. Custom Aggregations
45. Logic Statements
47. Working with Labels and Annotations
48. Effective Use of Titles and Captions
49. Introduction to Visual Best Practices
50. Building Interactive Dashboards
51. Making your worksheet interactive by using actions and filters
52. An Introduction to Best Practices in Visualization
53. Sharing Workbooks
54. Publish to Tableau Server and Sharing over the Web
55. Scenario-based Review Exercises
Contact us here:
7041 Koll Center Pkwy, STE 140,
Pleasanton, CA 94566
This course is targeted towards anyone who works with data regardless of technical or analytical background. Tableau training course will be helping the students in the implementation of important concepts and techniques in Tableau. Move from simple to complex visualizations and combine them into interactive dashboards. Extensive coverage of report components with examplesLearn completely about Introduction to Tableau Desktop, Tableau Desktop Interface, Connecting Data Sources, Organizing Data and Formatting Data etc from us for best Tableau Training.We are attaching the course content that will be covered in our course for your benefit. (a) Data warehousing Concepts (b) Business Intelligence Concepts (c) Tableau Desktop (Introduction) (d) Tableau Server (e) Tableau Advanced (f) Tableau Visual Analytics Training (g) Case study and a projectWho should take this Tableau training course? Data Scientists S..
tableau online Training is provided by Real-Time Experts with real-time Case studies and scenarios. A tableau is said to be an analytical tool for creating visual analytics. It is used to analyze the data and representation is done in the form of charts.Here are the course contentsI. About Tableau TrainingII. Introduction to Data Where housingIII. Tableau Introduction IV. Tableau ComponentsV. Tableau ExtensionsVI. View SectionsVII. Dash Board Components:VIII. Data Connection in Tableau InterfaceIX. Data Joins in TableauX. Data Blending in TableauXI. Graphs/Charts/Bars/MapsXII. Filters and TypesXIII. Creating and Using ParametersXIV. Groups & SetsXV. Calculated FieldsXVI. Trend AnalysisXVII. Fore Casting and Reference LinesXVIII.AnnotationsXIX. Aggregation and DisaggregationXX. Drop LinesXXI. Actions in TableauXXII.Hierarchy in TableauXXIII.Tableau Advanced Charts “ User defined Charts (IMP)XXIV. Case Study..
We are the best IT Training and placement company with the vast fortune 500 hundred companies as the client base. We provide training in the following:Tableau Developer TrainingAfter successful completion of our previous Batch, Next tableau Developer Training batch is starting this week.Course Highlights:COMPREHENSIVE TABLEAU DEVELOPER TRAINING (04-06 WEEKS) FOR STUDENTS/ EXPERIENCED IT PROFESSIONALREAL TIME CASE STUDIES DISCUSSIOSTUDY MATERIAL WILL BE PROVIDED WITH LINKS TO THE BEST BOOKS, BLOG POSTS AND VIDEOS FOR STUDENTS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT TABLEAU ON THEIR OWNWEEKDAYS & WEEKEND TRAINING (MON, WED, SAT & SUN)SUPPORT FOR RESUME BUILDING AND INTERVIEW PREPARATIONTRAINING CONDUCTED BY HIGHLY EXPERIENCED AND QUALIFIED INSTRUCTOR.H1 TRANSFERS WITH BEST RATES (YOU KEEP LION SHARE OF YOUR BILLING) MEDICAL BENEFITSMOCK INTERVIEWS CONDUCTED FOR CLIENTS INTERVIEW PREPARATIONREFERENCES AVAILABLE FROM PREVIOUS BATCH PLACED CANDIDATEsBEST SALARIES IN THE MARKET (NATIONWIDE..